Special field opening!
Exciting new field opening for Christmas 2016!
This is the Orchard field, which is on the wholesale farm are $42.45 + tax. Trees from the Orchard field must be paid for in advance. They will be not be shaken, and will be baled in the field and transported directly to the parking lot. Details are available at the Christmas shop.
Real trees are great and JB Tree Farm has a HUGE selection!
Real trees help the environment and make a great natural addition to your Christmas celebration. Coming here for your tree can be an all-day activity, or a quick stop. You can either explore our fields and cut your own tree, or choose from a wide selection of pre-cut and ball-and-burlapped trees.
Hours: beginning Black Friday, November 25, 2016
- Monday through Saturday: 9am - 6pm. Fields close at dusk. Last field entry at sunset.
- Sunday: 11am - 6pm. Fields close at dusk. Last field entry at sunset.
Cut your own trees:
Most cut-your-own trees are $33.02 + tax. Only the trees in the Orchard field, which is on the wholesale farm are $42.45 + tax. Trees from the Orchard field must be paid for in advance. They will be not be shaken, and will be baled in the field and transported directly to the parking lot. Details are available at the Christmas shop.
S.W. White Pine
We have a large supply of very lovely, 10 to 16 feet, PREMIUM grade trees this year on our wholesale farm. They are Douglas fir, Serbian spruce and blue spruce. If you have chosed a tree yourself during our special tagging days, you can place an order and we will have it ready, or one of our staff can take you to the field to pick a tree. If you take it yourself, unbaled, it is a lower price, or we can cut, bale and haul the tree out of the field for you. Prices vary on the size and the amount of service we provide. Please write or call for specifics. Don't miss this chance for the big tree you have always dreamed about!
For those who don't care to cut a tree, we provide a convenient selection of fresh, pre-cut trees in many varieties and sizes, including trees 10 feet and over. Prices for pre-cut trees are by the foot. The following list provides the approximate price per foot of pre-cut trees before tax.
Looking for a tree you can plant after Christmas and enjoy for years to come? Ask at the shop about Ball-and-Burlap trees. You can select the tree and we'll dig it for you. Note: Live trees should only be kept indoors for 7 - 10 days.
Tips on preparing for your tree farm experience:
- Bundle up! It's almost always colder and windier here on the top of the hill than it is in urban areas.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes if you plan to choose and cut your own tree.
- Even if the weather is warm, gloves may be helpful when cutting and carrying your tree from the field.
- Although we have saws available, feel free to bring your own.
While visiting the tree farm, be sure to check out our Christmas Shop for all your decorating needs. We use homegrown flowers in all our dried creations and fresh greens for wreaths, garland, and centerpieces.
- Uniquely decorated swags and wreaths in sizes from 8" to 60"
- Cemetery blankets and wreaths
- Beautiful White Pine garland
- Centerpieces: ready to go or made to order
- Unique ornaments on theme trees and an assortment of locally made crafts
- Coffee, hot chocolate, hot dogs, candy bars
- Much, much more!!
Other Products and Services:
- Visit with our Nigerian Dwarf Goats
- Free baling and shaking, drilling on request, and superior tree stands
- Wagon rides every day to transport you to the fields and back to the Christmas shop
- Open daily Thanksgiving Friday until Christmas Eve
- Saws available (deposit required)
- Restrooms (handicap accessible)